Sunday, May 20, 2007

Step by step, heart to heart

Woke up damn late today. Bout 12 plus or so, yay me!
I know, some people may even be later than me.
But thats my record okay! Actually its 1 plus.
Ah what the heck. New layout, coming next week.
Dont feel like changing it now, whole system's lagging.
My computer has been lagging since last week, grr.
Dont know what's wrong with my computer. Whateverz.

Mummy bought 3 packets of this mallow blast candy & jellybeans!
Ahh my favourite :D

Eeek favourite!

Jellybeans galore!

Went roller blading with family at 5 plus, to dont-know-where.
Ha ha. Been so many donkey years since I last bladed :x
Took alot of photos too! Just pick & choose some only.
:D

The long windy road.

:D

Eh, 3 out of 5 contains clouds picture. Clouds hunting, lol.
Went home, tv-ed, dinner-ed, chat-ed & Im here blogging.
Man U lost to Chelsea during yesterday's match, Im so sad ):
Gah, I got flu already. I need more Vitamin C. Citrus fruits, ha ha.
Food And Nutrition student :D

Ha ha. BAE keeps calling me AUNTIE. Tsk, lol ;p
I know you may be reading this, ha ha. Seeya on Tues! :D
School tomorrow. Okay, goodnight to all in advance!

No comments: